Much has transpired since my last post! Here's what's happening in 2012:
- March: Solo exhibition at the Lincoln Street Center in Rockland, Maine.
- April - June: Group exhibition featuring my series "Clark Island Intertidal" at the Chocolate Church Gallery in Bath, Maine.
- May: Solo exhibition of my series "The Laws of Nature" at the fabulous Rougette Gallery in Rockland, Maine.
- Now: publication of a book on my new series "The Laws of Nature"
- June 25 - 28th: teaching a workshop "Finding your artistic voice" at the Gibson House in Haverhill, New Hampshire
- August 24 - 26th: "Echoes" a joint exhibition with Marilyn Quint-Rose in Port Clyde, Maine.
And, some marvelous students to work with on a regular basis, to boot!